Thursday, September 29, 2005

Not much to report

So, what's news? Not much really. I've been working hard and not doing much else. It's DnD tonight and I'm looking forward to that. I'm currently a feat down and I'm thinking of taking "Leadership". I'll have to speak with Al.

My Dad just phoned me and told me that the insurance company have decided to pay out for most of the value of my camera, so I'll be able to get a new one, yay! I'm looking forward to that.

Here are some interesting articles.

spit traders

santa's little helper

fake jagger

beheading sends guy to jail

My comments: If you get TB because you're buying and ingesting TB infected saliva so that you can pretend to have TB and qualify for a grant you deserve it. Why do you give Mick Jagger free drinks? Because then he stays in you club and the patrons can say they partied with ol big lips himself, if it turns out that he's not actually jagger so what, the clients don't know the difference! And good on ya for scoring with dumb groupies!

here is a picture of a giant squid! A picture of bigfoot will be posted next week.



I'm seriously considering buying the Atari Flashback. This console has all the old games that made Atari famous on it. It's only R299 form Makro, well if I save up this month maybe I can afford it. I bet I'll get more playtime outta it than I do my PS2. Me want

that is all.

4 comments:

Synkronos said...

Perhaps your minimal use of your PS2 should teach you a lesson here. Seriously, if you want to play Atari games, get them on your phone. Don't blow more than R200 on some retro crap.

Patrick Schreiber said...

Well the idea is that the very simple games offered by the atari system are suitable for playing in short 10-15 min bursts. Plus being cheap and small I could lug it arround to Moon's place and Zen and I could play for the half hour before anyone else pitches for RPG. The only reason that I wouldn't buy it is that it doesn't have space invaders or pong.

Synkronos said...

Well, for more recent things that Atari have been involved in, try Unreal Tournament 2004 (and its predecessors)

Patrick Schreiber said...

astroids!!!