Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Another Long Break

Well, again I hate it when work interferes with my social stuff like blogging. Sorry to have taken so long between posts, I know that all of you just can't wait to know what's happening in my life ;)

The weekend was great I got to spend a lot of time with Elisabeth just doing cool stuff like driving around and having breakfast out, it was a lot of fun and very relaxing. The best weekend in ages.

A lot of people have mentioned how nice Pancho's was, damn I missed mexican food! Even though I was busy I'm still disappointed, I love mexican!

I did watch "Flight of the Phoenix" on saturday though. This movie had real potential, one of the high points is the best performance ever from Giovanni Ribisi. Unfortunately a bad egotistical director and not one but two rappers trying to "out-act" each other ruined the movie. I wonder if the fact that the rappers were playing self confessed losers occurred to them.

The Zombie Party
Well it's still on. Preparations are currently underway. The posters have been printed and circulated. They are also available in PDF and if you want a copy for yourself or to stick up in your area just mail me at schpat@gmail.com.

Did anybody else notice the slug like performance of the internet yesterday afternoon? It was really bad, and a whole bunch of sites, including blogger, were practically unavailable. Now apparently this is because of a giant power failure in Los Angeles. So much for the internet being able to survive anything! Admittedly It did survive and wasn’t totally destroyed, but it was severely crippled.

Well That's about it.

Zenstar: No.

schpat

1 comment:

zenstar said...

question 3:
is its average value, if bought in a store (average taken from a random selection of stores throughout the country), more than or equal to R55?

extra bonus questions: did you steal it from your office or can you eat it (ie: foodstuffs. i know you can eat almost anything, but is it foodstuffs?)

and why is your word verification so long? 8 characters...