Friday, September 02, 2005

What's in the box, what's in the box?

Congratulations zenstar! As the person who this time actually got the 1000th visitor picture you have won exactly half of my blog earnings for the month of August. Well I earned $12.50 over at CrispAds before they stopped serving SA, and I've earned $6.40 with GoogleAds so that's a total of $18.90. Divide that by 2 and multiply be the Rand/Dollar forex rate for yesterday (6.35 thanks to hurricane Katrina laying waste to some of the US's oil supply) and you get to R60.10! Well done, but I have another offer for you.

On the left you will see a pile of cash that could be yours, and on the right a box containing a mystery prize. So what's it to be, the money or the box?

You other folks at home can help him decide by leaving comments. I'll accept his final decision two weeks from today on the 17th of September. That should give him some time to flip-flop a couple of times.

Other than that I don't have much to tell you. The SchpatDope topic is decided, the research has been done but final experimentation using scientific methods is yet to be completed. Because of emergency work that I wont bother you with I'll probably only get round to this after the work is finished, so look out for a SchpatDope by about 3am on Saturday! Oh and by the way, join the SchpatDope Mailing List to receive updates on columns. I won't be posting the updates to the Cthfucia forever.

Ten second round-up: Life is generally good, work is stressful, RPG was good this week, weekend is soon, will be working late tonight!

cheers
schpat

5 comments:

Synkronos said...

You lie! You're a fucking liar!

Is this so you don't have to pay right away? Cheapskate =P

Patrick Schreiber said...

Well no, I have the money and the mystry prize in my desk draw. Should Zenstar choose the cash He will actually get those exact coins! I'm not spending them. I could have been a real bastard and said I'll only pay when I get paid, which could be never, but I'm paying up.

BTW: just incase anyone was wondering there really is stuff in the box, I was having a tough time keeping the lid closed durring the photo shoot. Also the box is a cube with sides of 8cm.

schpat

zenstar said...

hey... theres a R100 note in the pile of cash... hmmm...
aren't you meant to open a door and show me a goat now or something?

Patrick Schreiber said...

That's a R20 note. Admittedly the colour is a bit off, but the two dots in the bottom left should have given it away!

Also, the goat might be in the box!

Adam Fisher / fisher king said...

as someone without a vested interest in the cash, i'd say go for the box dude! it could be a lilliputian goat!

w-v: The Most Joyous Yachting Over Yesterday's Arbitrary Necklace