Saturday, August 06, 2005

One more sleep till DragonFire

Hey folks,

Not much to report on here today.

The SchpatDope has a whole dedicated blog now, be sure to check it out! I've done a new one!

Tomorrow is DragonFire, I'm really looking forward to it having missed Icon. I'm going to be getting there at about 9:00am to sort out all the team registartion nonsense that always comes along with a con. Hopefully there'll be none of that changing the price at the last moment crap! I've convinced some old friends to come and join in the fun, it should be really great.

I'll give a full reportback.

That's it for today, check out The SchpatDope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aha! I have found your blog!

The links to SchpatDope (in this post) are broken - you probably left off the http://, and they're being interpreted as relative links.