Friday, August 26, 2005

ARRGGGH Ads!

Well I logged on this morning only to find that by blog advertiser had stopped showing ads in South Africa. So as you may have noticed I'm back to good ol' google. That was a bunch of template changes I could have done without. I screwed up and and had to reload the standard template and start at scratch.

I'm pleased to announce the completion of yet another successful SchpatDope, go give it a read. Also look out for the first question answered by Mitsy's. She's doing fine by the way, supported by ad clicks, yeah!

Anywho, went back to thursday night role-playing and had a blast, also played more Jenga and that was fun too. But it's definitely better with James and Yanke to up the tense stakes.

Not much has happened to day and I don't have any opinions to share with you so here is some funny:

When a Saw the headline: "Breast model teaching aid"
this
was not what I was expecting.


These folks have formed part of a human exibit in the London zoo.


Well apparently homeopathy a croc, who woulda guessed?

Finally, Jools, Jamie Oliver's wife, has admitted to cooking in the nude to turn her hubby on. What's more disturbing is that she makes a special effort at Christmas, she wears nothing but a pair of jingle bells on her boobs and does a silly dance! Apparently no complaints from Jamie.

Later people.

No comments: