Monday, August 15, 2005

Arrgh, Stupid Fuckkers

In the immortal words of Audrey II: "some people deserve to die". Audrey II is the flesh eating plant in "Little Shop of Horrors" and at the time was trying to convince Seymour Krelborn to murder the dentist. Well it's not funny this time, that's the way I feel about the following person.

Thobeka Mtoto. Die you fucking bitch die!!

Who is Thobeka Mtoto? The 22 year old cunt who drowned her 9 month old baby in her school toilet! This total waste of oxygen found out she was HIV positive after having her baby in june last year, was depressed and had had a fight with her sister. She felt so angry that she just wanted to kill someone, and she did! "So what" you ask, I'm sure this stuff happens every day? Well, does it surprise you to know that this shit-brain is now pregnant again, she conceived shortly before this incident? No? I didn't think it would! I say forced sterilisation for everybody! Then get a licence before you are allowed to have children!

Man I shouldn't post when I'm angry! but it is therapeutic.

Wow I've had two questions for SchpatDope, I'm going to answer one a week, just so I can build up a stock of questions for the dry times. In the mean time keep sending in your questions and clicking on our sponsors links.

Speaking of sponsors. I've decided to drop Google Ads, despite the $2.98 I've collected there. It's taken over 50 clicks to make that much with google only about 11 clicks with crisp ads. The thing that really got to me about google is that as soon as I put the Crisp Ads on the page, they started screwing with their ads by putting fewer ads on and by replacing the ads with public service announcements. Anyway you'll notice the big white ads at the top and side of the page, click them!

This weekend I watched "Ocean's 12" and "The Life Aquatic". "Ocean's 12" was ok, I feel ripped off that I rented it for full price as oppose to waiting until it was no longer a new release. Then there was "The Life Aquatic", I really don't understand what everybody saw in this movie. It was slow, disjointed, and had totally unbelievable characters. There were a couple of funny moments, but I felt I had to slog through the rest of the crap until they arrived, and then I was so happy to see them that I convinced myself that they were more funny than they actually were. Don't get me wrong, the movie was well thought out, well filmed, well acted, but not at all entertaining. But I thought exactly the same thing about "Lost in Translation". To put you in the picture the second best thing about the movie was some dude singing a bunch of Bowie songs in french, the best thing was that if you paused the DVD and zoomed in there was a pretty nice pair of breasts to look at!

LateNite on friday I happened to have the TV and saw "the making of 'Straight outta Benoni'". SOB is a 'Crazy Monkey' movie! If you don't know who Crazy Monkey are, they do the JackAss rip-offs "this is drinking orange juice straight after brushing my teeth". These guys are funny, I'm really looking forward to a South African movie, for like the first time since I was twelve. You can also catch one of the main Crazy Monkeys doing educational tv spoof adverts for the SABC. "It's a rollercoster, a bit like maths really!".

So you came here for teh phunny and all you're getting is this boring crap? Ok here you go:

A couple was electrocuted while having sex in an electricity substation in Zimbabwe! It's the second time it's happened in a year.

And Posh Spice, Victoria Beckam, has never read a book in her life. She does flip through fashion magazines though!

Anyway that's it for today. Mitsy says she like Becks, he's so dreamy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya ok you fucking wacko try to force me to staralize before i dip my shit in to some bitch yyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaa uhh weer goona need you to move to the basement, fuckin fag were did you get that (DEMOLITION MAN)

Keep your stupidity to your self faggit