Thursday, August 11, 2005

Mitsy is starving because of you!

Well, I'm not going to a complete Dragonfire review, I think that's already been well taken care of by others. Instead I'm just going to say that is was really enjoyable and vee dot good to see Shelagh again. It was really cool to see the level of participation and quality of role-playing. Of course I'm really bummed that we didn't win anything, who wouldn't be, but I'm also really happy for the teams that did. It's really nice to see some other teams breaking Thurteem's dominance and creating some really close finishes. I think it's good that Thurteem has spurred this kind of involvement, a few years ago the team spirit and rivalry of Dragonfire was all but gone, we were the only team registered. Years ago the Frisky Limpets were the leaders of untold numbers of teams (ok it was about 7), this year there were four. Dragonfire is going well, and I sincerely congratulate the organisers for a job well done, next year let's see more people organising themselves into teams, it really does add to the role-playing and the general atmosphere.

Here are some interesting links for you

Crazy Korean dies after gaming binge
Neglected Doggy seeks attention
Testicles kept under lock and key

Yes people can be dumb!

Also, talking about dumb, I did a rant a while ago about a dumb Kenyan politician. As you may or may not remember msanii voiced his concerns about the post. Well I'm pleased to announce that msanii was back over the weekend. Good on ya msanii, I hope to hear your comments in future.

I've discovered a new type of ad for the blog, unfortunately it looks kinda crap and doesn't really focus that much on the content of the blog, but it pays more that five times as much as google and I can receive money into a paypal account. I'm in two minds about ditching the present google ads and going exclusively with the crisp ads, but what is going to happen to the $1,76 I've accumulated with google? If you'd like to check out what the new adds look like I've got them running on SchpatDope. It's also starting to bug me that the first google add is always: "Nobody reading your Blog?". Arrgh, the taunting may become too much!

On that note the SchpatDope seems to be a success! Since friday night the page generated 400 odd hits! Wow! Now while I'm very pleased with this I'm displeased with the number of you who actually clicked on the ads, only two ads were clicked on! Mitsy is even more disappointed than me. Imagine it, currently she is sitting on the streets of cyberspace crying her virtual little heart out because she has nothing to eat and no place to sleep. Pretty soon she'll realise that the only way to support herself is by going back into those self-same bulletin boards where she was doing research and SELL HER BODY for ad-clicks! Only you can save Mitsy from prostitution! Click on the white ads that appear on the SchpatDope page and end this unnecessary sadness. If every SchpatDope visitor just clicked on two ads whenever they visited the site it would make the world of difference to this poor defenceless internet alter-ego! Oh btw: she also takes strength from questions, so either leave a question for her or click some ads, your choice.

That's it for today folks.
schpat

3 comments:

zenstar said...

schpat... mitsy is make-believe...
why do you insist on not taking the lithium?

besides... if she's starving at least she has a nice trim (cyber) figure.
just look at her pictures (well.. the pics you nabbed off the pron site and send to people when they ask what you look like)
she looks fine to me....
a little uncomfortable sometimes... but happy.

Patrick Schreiber said...

Crap!!

Mitsy is just as real as Clarke Kent! She is not thin, but slightly overwieght, and also want's to wear spandex.

schpat

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm real. And I'm starving. mmm maybe I'll go check out the spandex at the local thrift shop!

now quit your bellyaching and feed the meter baby!

Mitsy