Monday, March 27, 2006

Now with title

Well it's been a really busy weekend. I've gotten up to so much stuff that I can't remember everything. And today's the big day so without any further ado, here is .....

CONTEST UPDATE

Finally, the day is here, I get to reveal all the entries that various people have submitted for the blog contest. It's quite a long list with lots of really good ideas, I was very impressed by the quality of the ideas, and I'm really looking forward to the quality of the entries for the topic chosen, it doesn't matter which one it is, they're all ubercool. Here they are in no particular order.

A) Coolest photo contest where people need to send you the coolest photo of themselves doing something.

B) The most suitable / inventive punishment for badly behaved government officials.

C) People send you the coolest postcard they can find and the best one wins the prize.

D) best usage for cold pizza / burrito / coleslaw / cold coleslaw and burrito pizza.

E) Hawsome invention essay competition where people have to think up a really cool invention and write an essay on what it does, how it works, and what makes it totally hawsome.

F) Most entertaining verifiable personal story.

G) Coolest weblink competition. People have to find really interesting websites and send you the links. the best one wins.

H) Best translation from one of george w.'s speeches into "what george was thinking when he said this"

I) A BlemeSpread competition where people create their own bleme and spread it by pinging only 4 other blogers. Blogger with the biggest bleme wins.

J) Most ______ photo taken with a public monument (the blank is blank on purpose)

Wow there sure are a lot of entries. Ok folks, choose one and send your vote, by letter, to schpat (at) gmail (dot) com. By doing this you'll be helping one of the contributors walk away with a gift certificate for R100, call it your charity work for the week. C'mon folks, show your love.

BROKEBACK BUSH


IN THE NEWS

No news is good news and I didn't have time to gather anything interesting for you today, sorry. With any luck this service will resume shortly. In the mean time I present another amusing picture to keep you amused.


MOVIES

This weekend I was so busy I didn't have any time to watch movies. I did start watching "Girl Interrupted" which looks very cool and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it. Other than that I've not got much to say. I may play in a 45 player MTT on PokerStars tonight that I may or may not live blog for you folks to read. If I do play I'll finally have earned enough Frequent Player Points to get myself a PokerStars cap, cool.

schpat out

ps: Oh, I almost forgot. My brother went to the Colab and apparently had a great time. He told me how he was in the front row and James Hatfield said his hair looked cool (bright red mohawk) and afterwards gave him his plectrum. r0><><0r11!!!!111

pss: vote for the contest!

1 comment:

zenstar said...

hetfield lost all his street cred when he lost the "twakkie" look!