Friday, January 13, 2006

Ghosts of Christmas Past

I was confronted by my second year accounts lecturer today. As I was leaving my building he spotted me from across the street and shouted out a comment. The fact that he recognised me is quite telling, it's not because I was a good student.

I would tell you what it was he shouted out to me, but in the interests of not incriminating myself I plead DA FIFF!!!!

When of when will telkom connect my ADSL? Any bets people?

I'm going to buy some more memory for my PC today. Java Bean really is the cheapest place around. Here comes 512MB for my old dinosaur.

Saw this funny pictue on a poker blog today



I got an email from Lonely Finger here it is:

Dear Lonely person,

I tried to read the mail you sent me. But I don't have another finger friend to hold down the 'alt' key to open my mailbox.
I'll just stand here alone.
Waiting.

Sadly, finger.


I went back to the site to see if any new content was added. Nothing. I browsed the site a bit more and discovered some interesting looking links, this can't be what the whole thing is about can it? Really it can't?

Don't forget the Lonely Finger challenge, check the sidebar for more details. No one has said anything yet so if one person attempts they will automatically be the closest and the funniest.

cheers
schpat

3 comments:

Adam Fisher / fisher king said...

i have two suggestions:

1) it's a finger-awareness program. we should all feel bad if we let our fingers feel lonely and unloved.

and we should wear gloves.

2) it's a classic cry for help. somewhere out there is a poor finger who's about to take that flying leap, or slit his - erm, knuckle? - and we need to trace his ip and call the cops! and get him psychological help!

Andrew said...

It's a viral advertising campaign for some or internet provider. Probably telkom because I hate them.

Synkronos said...

And Patrick is like fucking Typhoid Mary when it comes to viral marketing. Dude, you are such a sucker. Let it die, is what I say. I hate stupid viral marketing, where everyone is all 'Oooo!! What do you think it is?????'