Friday, May 27, 2005

week

Since my last blog entry not much has happened. On monday my car broke down. on tuesday I overslepot. On wednsday I burnt my eye on steaming hot black coffee. yesterday I cracked a tooth. today I got it fixed.

Other than general work crap that's about it.

Oh, so far the best proposed theme for schpatcon 6 is 'schpatcon: Hex'. Leave comments in the comments section.

I'd love to entertain you lot more, but I just don't have the energy right now.

schpat

Also work has implemented new web restriction type software and now I can't access many web sites. What's odd is that other people in my office can. I've checked everything I can think of (lan connection settings) but I just can't figure out the problem. If anyone can think of a reason that the guy sitting next to me has different access to the internet when we both have the same settings, please just leave me a comment or mail me.

thanks

2 comments:

d❤vid said...

Hex is an awesomely open-ended theme:
- curses (the evil eye et al)
- witches (naturally)
- numbers A (math-y science fiction)
- numbers B (numerology, kabbala and stuff)
- my favourite Terry Pratchett character
- hex-tiles rather than square-tiles!!!

Patrick Schreiber said...

It's a go then. Chelle, start drawing a sexy witch girl!

Rebemer this year there is not corp sponsorship!!!