Thursday, May 19, 2005

SWIII Tonight

Damn my crummy memory. Last month while browsing various web comics I came across a few gems. One was MouseWax (www.mousewax.com) and another had a really cool special series of SW rip-off strips. Needless to say I bookmarked the MouseWax strip but not the other, and now I can't find it. I've caught up on the last two weeks of PVP (www.pvponline.com) but there wasn't enough backlog to be satisfing. Web comics are best read in chunks, I'm still trying to determine the size of the optimal chunk. MouseWax is cool, it stars, or actually stared, Jesus Christ as a lackless layabout, but he recently died. If other, perhaps more popular, JC fiction is anything to go by he may be making a reapearance. This strip is also responsible for the Pronstation Pronable!

Yes I'm still looking forward to SWIII, I'm leaving work early and running some errands, then bugging alex until the movie starts, luckely alex doesn't mind being bugged.

In other news: Donald Trump is offering to rebuild the WTC. He called the current plans "the worst pile of crap architecture I've ever seen". He wants another two towers but bigger and better than before. I think he's offering to pay for the new towers, and he'll probably do the favour of owning and renting them out for us! I say DT, you got balls man!

No comments: