Wednesday, May 18, 2005

a blog is born

I've set up this new blog page. If you don't know me I wonder why you are reading this? If you do know me same thing! I'm not really known for leading an interesting life.

Also my spelling really sucks and I don't care! Deal!

Anyway, so for the first entry:

Worked hard yesterday, but the details would bore you. Whent round to chelle and alex's place for role-playing but watched survivor instead and played a great game of insult majong with alex, jason and yanke. Insult majong is exactly like normal majong except that there is much moaning about ball sucking and allusions to opponents sexual habits with farm animanls. It does get quite personal.

btw: A study of 51 chronic zoophiles found that for 88 percent of the women the main motive was "emotional involvement," whereas 59 percent of the men said they did it because it was cheaper. Ain't it always the way? (straight dope)

Then chelle kicked us out at about 23:30, her hands were cold from playing with her jewels.

Then I got home and read for a bit and went to sleep.

I also tried my cracker last night but it malfunctioned after just 2 applications, back to the drawing board to redesign the offending component. The results for the first two attemps were resuondingly positive. If you have no clue what I'm talking about the cracker will be in use on saturday night, hopefully it'll be a better evil waynne inducer than ghost pops!

Diet update: Yes currently, as of sunday, I've lost 10.25 kg. Yay me, but my diet is destined to suffer this week, I've got a pretty full schedule. Tomorrow night is SWIII, then friday is Elisabeth's birthday and saturday is waynnes party. I intend being sinful on all three occasions.

SWIII: I'm really excited about seeing the flick, I've done my best not to get any information about the movie, but I just couldn't resist watching the trailer. This means that I'm probably going to enjoy it more. Plus I have a little surprize for the other 10 people tagging along. I've also set my ring tone to the imperial march, did I mention I am excited?

Remember at the top I told you that I wouldn't elaborate on my work becasuse it would bore you? Well maybe I should've said bore you more than the rest of my life.

-schpat

No comments: