Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Weekend

I went to Waynne's party on saturday night, and had rather too much to drink and got rather too drunk. I tend to do this at parties, it's hard to maintain the perfect balance between stone-cold-sober and pissed-outa-my-skull that is pleasantly-tipsy. You see by the time I've reached the pleasantly-tipsy state the alcohol in my system has only just started taking effect. If only there was a button that you could press and achieve the perfect level of intoxication with out the possibility of going overboard. In this case schpat was bad, bad schpat, down! And my apologies to all that were offended, harassed or otherwise abused.

Regardless of my need to apologise I really did enjoy myself, thanks Waynne. It was a blast seeing some of the people I haven't seen in ages.

Oh, btw did I mention to you that the poster for the new Paris Hilton movie, "House of Wax", looks like someone made 'angry dragon' on her face. This is funny in light of Paris' movie debut "One night in Paris".

SPOOGE!

In other news:
My car broke down yesterday and I had to get some bergies to push it out of the traffic, luckily it was really close to work and I just walked the rest of the way. But I only recovered the damn thing at 9:30 last night, and finally got home just in time to watch "the practice", which Elisabeth had recorded. Man that program is great. James Spader plays this really ott layer with morality and self esteem issues, it's a perfect role for him. Last episode they introduced William Shatner's character, an even more eccentric lawyer. I like bill, his acting has improved since ST:TOS. Also his last single was really good, if anyone has the mp3, please let me know.

Tonight is another tuesday night at alex and chelle's, there may be games, there may be survivor, but we never know. It's mysterious like that!

-schpat

1 comment:

d❤vid said...

you're a bad man, schpat, I had almost erased that poster from my memory!

tell 'chelle the office hasn't gone to pieces without her... yet