Friday, April 28, 2006

A Very Short Post

I have a love-hate relationship with these short weeks. On the love side I really did getting an extra day off which is really great, but on the hate side it means just as much work has to be done just in less time. Add to that the fact that a large proportion of my frustration at work centers around dealing with the effects of public holidays and also add the fact that there are fewer people in the office on a day like today with more work flowing my way and I think the hate side pip love to the post by a hair.

Anyway, I just wanted to punch out a quick reminder about the Bushism contest. Get your entries in by the time I get to work on Tuesday and you could win a R100 gift certificate for you favorite multimedia outlet. See the sidebar for details.

That Antarctic hit is still not showing up in the damn mappy thingy.

And because I love to bring you news of the bizaar, check out here how David Copperfied used his magical powers to avoid a mugging and nab the crooks.

schpat out

No comments: