Monday, July 04, 2005

kung fu fest

Well not so much a fest as I watched Kill Bill I and II back to back because Elisabeth hadn't seen them yet. It totally rocked. I picked up on so many things that I hadn't noticed before and some very cute little tie-ins between the movies. One thing confused my however, the title claims that it is the 4th film by QT. Now even discounting movies thar I consider QT masterpieces like NBK and From Dusk to Dawn, I still count four previous movies: Resevouir Dogs, True Romance, Pulp Fiction and Jakie Brown. The only explanaitons I can possiblly come up with are that: 1. he wrote/concieved/made the movie before Jakie Brown, or 2. time doesn't actually run consecutively for him, that would explain Pulp Fiction. Maybe QT is actually chronologically impaired. I'm sure a bunch of you out there actually know the real answer so leave it here in my comments.

This brings me on to my next point. Obviously my friends know everything, or think they do. So far they've only raised one point for me to ponder. I'm glad to be in such good company, but incase anyone else out there has a question for me, or one of my friends is feeling super dumb, leave it in the comments section and I'll get back to you.

I leave you with this:

Ok, I typed that last bit about four hours ago and I still havn't thought of anything interesting or witty. So screw it.

Patrick Stuart!

No comments: