Thursday, June 30, 2005

Something New

Well not much news to tell you.

We've had a couple of leaks in the office. The surprising thing about them is that I'm on the 5th out of 6 floor. The main woolies lab was above us and they are moving all the equipment over the road. This process has lead to 3 major water leaks because they couldn't (or more probabvly didn't) cut the water supply to the lab before screwing arround with the pipes and crap. A pipe burst on the 6th floor results in a constant torrent of skanky water on the 5th, as the water filters between floors. It gives me a better view of what life is like on Mort or in Hive Primus. The first two leaks were in open areas where a strategically placed bin or multiples therof will solve the problem. The last leak was directly in the middle of the boss' desk, luckelly it started before he got in and had his laptop in place.

In other news my buddy and ex-partner-in-conculting is comming back to SA for a few weeks after a long stint in London. I'm quite looking forward to seeing him, the amount of mischief we got into, fugedabowdid.

d@vid's party was great, I stayed mostly sober and was still able to function the next day. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to say the same thing after mike's bash as I may need copious quantities of alcohol befor I actually embarras myself singing. Speacking of this, Mike if you are reading this, or anybody who talks to Mike, what is the song list, I need all the practice I can get.

The new thing:

I'm wanting to try a new thing with my blog because I feel it's stagnating and probably quite borring. I'm going to answer questions from my readers. It's kinda like the straight dope, but without the research and reliability. So if you have any questions you'd like answered just leave them in the comments section and I'll do my best to at least be witty, althoug I can't promise anything. And before you ask: no I'm not related to either of the captains of the star ship enterprise, no matter how strong the resemblance in features or name.

so that's it for now. Be sure to leave some questions for me to ponder.

schpat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, there have been more than two captains of the starship enterprise. So, perhaps you are related to one of the others, which has led to the cnfusion. Perhaps you could enlighted us?