Monday, June 20, 2005

Breaking News

Most of you who read this blog know me personally, and you know that I organise a Gaming tournament called SchpatCON every year. You will alos no doubt know that I have decided not to have a really big tournament this year, and only to have big ones every second year. Well there will be more changes on the way, at present I am not at liberty to discuss them, but they will be interesting. Watch this space for details.

Oh, and I haven't done very much since my last post. Except that my door is sticking worse than ever and I had to cut my securtity gate off with a hacksaw because the fucking lock got stuck!

schpat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

obviously not a very secure security gate, if you can cut it off with a hacksaw.

send a word my way, if you need a module or any other 'official' schpatcon assistance.

Patrick Schreiber said...

Well, I cut it off from the inside, and through the wooden bit where it was attached to the door. It took about 15 min and made enough noise for the niebours to come out and assk what the hell was going on. That's security I can live with.