Friday, December 09, 2005

Well, it's been a while again...

In a nutshell here is my week: Frinight, phoned people about SchpatCon t-shirts and went out for sushi with Elisabeth. Saturday and Saturnight: attempted ObsFest, was way too busy, took Elisabeth out for supper. Sunday: House work in preperation for Elisabeth's family comming down. Monday: Hectic work, home for internet poker. Tuesday: Hectic Work, rejoice as JZ is charged with rape, Elisabeths family comes round for supper, we have home made pizza. Wednesday: Hectic work, meet Ardi for lunch, meet people to collect t-shirts, online poker from home. Thursday: Hectic Work, Elisabeth's family comes round for supper again, fetch shirts from Moonflake and Zenstar see Synk there too. Friday: Hectic work, drop shirts off at printer, going out for lunch.

That's the short version, notice that working on my schpatcon module was not mentioned, I have my weekend cut out for me. That;s if I can fit it in around moonie's birthday tonight and dinner guests on Saturnight. Sunday here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post is simply to use the word verification untzag. it's a division of leon schuster's peace keeping force. and let me know if you need module assistance, although i assume that you have a bevy of experienced mdoule writers on hand.

Patrick Schreiber said...

I may just take you up on that offer, how quickly can you write a module.

If I've got nothing my monday night I'm giving you a call.